How to Protect Yourself From the Coronavirus - Still
According to WorldOmeter - as of November 3, 2023, there are more than 697,532,177 cases of Coronavirus aka COVID-19 in the United States!
This blog was update November 8, 2023
The World Health Organization report in China states that the virus is highly contagious. There is virtually no immunity as this is a new virus. Based on this information, it's highly likely that those of us in the United States could be exposed to this virus either this year or the next and become sick. However, the CDC is saying that what they know about the virus, they don't expect most people to develop serious illnesses. That's a plus, right?
Reports from China claim that of the 70,000 COVID-19 patients they looked at, 80% of the illness was mild, and people recovered. 15-20% developed a severe illness. Children are safe, as only about 2% are people under 19. They think this disease is geared more toward adults. At 60 years of age, the increase in risk is higher than those adults who are younger.
The CDC has a data tracker section for people to check outbreak numbers weekly..
How can you stay prepared?
- Get over-the-counter medications for fevers and other symptoms on hand.
- Stay away from people who are already sick.
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places.
- Don't surround yourself with crowds in poorly vented areas.
- Keep hand sanitizer with you at all times.
- Be aware of your surroundings. If you see someone sneeze/cough stay clear.
The CDC recommends staying home if you are feeling achy, fluey, or don't feel like yourself. We have had pandemics before and now have even better medical technology; however, as they said, this is a new strain, so it's resistant to current medications. But it just goes back to good old common sense. Wash your hands, avoid touching public surfaces, and stay alert to others. If you touch common areas, wash your hands or bring hand sanitizer.
I carry my Dad's handkerchief, and when I open doors, I use that.
The CDC estimates that, from October 1, 2022, through April 30, 2023, FLU ALONE accounted for an estimated 27-54 million illnesses.
So you may be asking, "What can I do to protect myself?"
BenzaRid is a disinfectant sanitizing cleanser guaranteed to remove all molds, fungicides, bacteria, and viruses. Our product is used in hospitals and medical offices around the states because it's excellent at removing unwanted germs, mold, fungicides, and mildew stat.
The active ingredients are Octyl Decyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Dioctyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Alkyl, Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride.
- CONCENTRATED Hospital Grade Cleaner, Mold Killer, Disinfectant, Mites, Miticide, H1N1, H5N1 Bird Flu Viruses
- HOSPITAL & INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH Virucide, including MRSA, MRSA Treatment, Fungicide & Mildew stat
- ODOR KILLING Powerful Non-staining, Kills Blood Born Pathogens in Minutes
- EPA REGISTERED Kills H1N1, H5N1 Bird Flu Virus. Very Possibly Kills Ebola Virus
- RECOMMENDED by Mold Remediation Experts to Kill Black Mold, Kill Bacteria, for Flood, Water, and Mold Damage
Good luck and stay safe out there!
For more safety information see the CDC.